This piece was originally published on Thought Catalog
1. Your first thought when seeing something cool, beautiful, or artistic is, ’Wow, this would be a great Instagram pic.’
2. You reach for your phone the second you wakeup.
3. At the end of the day, you scroll through all the Instagram pics from the past 24 hours.
4. You wonder what filter would make the sunset you look better.
5. You frequently update your page to see how many ‘likes’ you’ve gotten in the past few days.
6. You get nervous when you go out without a fully-charged phone.
7. In the middle of a conversation, you hear someone say something catchy and start thinking, ’Wow, that’d be a great Tweet.’
8. You change your profile photo at least once every two weeks.
9. You spend an inordinate amount of time editing your photos.
10. Your heart literally skips when someone comments on one of your photos or posts.
11. You find yourself creeping through exes, exes’ exes, and exes’ friends Twitters.
12. You can tell the difference between Instagram filters.
13. You have a favorite Instagram filter.
14. Sometimes you feel like you have more Internet friends than real life friends.
15. You have designated times during the day when you Tweet.
16. You typically re-read a Facebook status 3 times before posting.
17. Snapchatting your daily routine has become a part of your daily routine.
18. You suddenly find yourself creeping back 72 weeks on your boyfriend’s/girlfriend’s Instagram.
19. Your hands get sweaty as you check your Facebook messages.
20. You think in Tweets.
21. You prefer talking to people online than IRL. ❤